Re: [BUGS] grant/revoke bug with delete/update

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [BUGS] grant/revoke bug with delete/update
Дата
Re: [BUGS] grant/revoke bug with delete/update  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: [BUGS] grant/revoke bug with delete/update  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Looks very nice, but we can't apply it during beta.  Only bug fixes, and
> this looks a little tricky.  We can try it for 7.1.  Maybe you can get
> us a 7.0 based patch.

It was me that encouraged him to send in this patch now because Karel and
I are currently talking about redoing the ACL stuff for 7.1.

I considered this a bug and the fix looks pretty straightforward. Perhaps
it should go into 7.0.1?