Re: [HACKERS] TODO list updated

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] TODO list updated
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2000-01-12, Bruce Momjian mentioned:

> I have updated the TODO list to mark all the items that are completed
> for 7.0.

Wow, we're at 32% done!

> Are there any additional ones?  Are there some names I have forgotten to
> attribute to items?

* Better interface for adding to pg_group

It's de facto done.

* Make postgres user have a password by default

There's an initdb switch.

* User who can create databases can modify pg_database table

is on the hit list. I believe the reason this had to be allowed is
createdb() using an actual insert statement to do its thing, which it
won't do any longer once I get all my code together. Some please correct
me if I'm wrong, otherwise I'll yank that code. (Yes, there is code that
specifically _allows_ this.)