JDBC

От Marcelo Pereira
Тема JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

I have been working to make PostgreSQL acessible from java. I have
downloaded and instaled the following:

- j2sdk-1_4_1_01-linux-i586.bin
- jakarta-ant-1.5.1-src.tar.gz

and compiled PostgreSQL as:

# ./configure --with-java
# make
# make install

The driver (postgresql.jar) was compiled properly, and I have configured
some variables:

# export CLASSPATH=/usr/local/pgsql/share/java/postgresql.jar:.
# export ANT_HOME=/usr/local/ant
# export JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.1
# export PATH=${JAVA_HOME}:${PATH}:${ANT_HOME}/bin

So I think the environment is almost good, but I can't compile a source
that use jdbc.

Would you send to me a really simple example java source code using jdbc,
acessing a simple table at PostgreSQL? I'm really having problem with
this.

Thanks in advance and
Best Regards,

Marcelo Pereira

-- Remember that only God and ^[:w saves.
        __
       (_.\           © Marcelo Pereira     |
        / / ___       marcelo@pereira.com   |
       / (_/ _ \__    [Math|99]-IMECC       |