Large Objects - lo_export

От Guru Prasad
Тема Large Objects - lo_export
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi to list !

while running psql as 'postgres' user, i executed the following query.

'select lo_export(img.image, '/home/postgres/junk.tgz') from img where
data = 'tar file';

The result of the above command is as follows.

ERROR:  lo_export: can't open unix file
"/home/postgres/junk.tgz": Permission denied

i performed the above query as superuser ('postgres'). I hope it' having
all the superuser previleges.

I am not sure why i am getting the above error.

Any one got any clue for it.
thanx in advance.

guru.
bk SYSTEMS (P) Ltd.                                                   P . N . G U R U P R A S A D

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: