Re: [INTERFACES] RE: ODBC and RDO

От Peter Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] RE: ODBC and RDO
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 27 Dec 1999, Robert Hiltibidal wrote:

> Coolness...
>
> I think I'd like to start on ODBC for win32. I've got the original  notes
> people sent on dsnless connections and other stuff. Anything anyone wants
> to contribute please drop me a line.
>
> As for format... What about PDF files? We're finding here, where we have to
> regularly make 100 page reports or better, PDF is working better for us
> than html or postscript. I know people will say postscript is pdf... not
> exactly =) Thought I'd ask first. =)

PDF isn't that difficult to implement (see the sig). Postscript and PDF
are related at the graphics operator level, but other than that, its a
different beast.

Peter

--      Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf

От: Robert Hiltibidal
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] RE: ODBC and RDO
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] RE: ODBC and RDO