Re: [GENERAL] CREATE VIEW blah AS SELECT DISTINCT etc

От Bob Kline
Тема Re: [GENERAL] CREATE VIEW blah AS SELECT DISTINCT etc
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Bob Kline wrote:
>
> > How to repeat:
> >  1. Start at http://www.postgresql.org/
> >  2. Click Refresh
> >  3. Click on Info Central from left
> >  4. Click Refresh
> >  5. Click General Info
> >  6. Click Refresh
> >  7. Click "guide" under the heading Info Sheet
> >  8. Click Refresh
> >  9. Click PostgreSQL FAQ (below the first paragraph)
> >
> > The URL after step 8 is http://www.postgresql.org/info.html (as cited in
> > the original report).

Good, thanks.

> BTW, if you look at the documentation page from info central you'll
> see more than just the one FAQ.

Sure, the FAQ pages aren't hard to find.  I was just wandering around
trying to see if the answer to the original question (about the location
of the bug report form) might have been easily available (apparently
not) and I stumbled on the broken link, which I was just reporting as a
minor side problem I thought you'd like to know about.  Same for the
script bugs.

Cheers.

--
Bob Kline