Third Party Software

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема Third Party Software
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Greets all,

I'm currently building the newest cd for our distribution. All
of the third party software is being updated, and new things added.
If you have written something that you would like to appear on the
cd, please e-mail info@pgsql.com with the following information.

Author Name
Author Contact
Software Webpage

And I'll download it and quite possibly put it on the cd.

If there is something you would like to see, but havent written,
send me the Contact and webpage, and I'll contact the author to ask
for permission.

Thanks

Jeff MacDonald
jeff@hub.org

 So long as the Universe had a beginning, we can suppose it had a
creator, but if the Universe is completly self contained , having
no boundry or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyed
 It would simply be.