Re: [GENERAL] what happened to pgaccess under 6.5.2?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [GENERAL] what happened to pgaccess under 6.5.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On a related note I'd like to mention that seemingly a lot got lost in
6.5.2. I tried to upgrade from 6.5.0 to 6.5.2 via the two patches which
did not apply cleanly by the way, complaining about reverse patches on
some Alpha and Linux PPC file (neither of which I have) and then all the
template files were gone except for a few.

Now that you mention it, my pgacccess must have disappeared mysteriously
as well. Although I do have a source directory, there is no makefile in
there. It all seems kind of weird anyway.

Peter

On Oct 3, Dirk Niggemann mentioned:

--
Peter Eisentraut - peter_e@gmx.net