Re: [HACKERS] Status on Jan Wieck

От Peter Mount
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Status on Jan Wieck
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > Is he going to implement RI for 6.6?
> >
> >     Depends on WHEN 6.6 is planned to go into feature-freeze.
>
> You tell us...  We clearly could wait if you have some idea on a
> timeframe.  There has been no talk of a 6.6 release schedule yet.  Vadim
> is still working on logging, and Tom Lane is working too.

I want to get as much of the JDBC api done for 6.6 as well, so I think
there is going to be a lot of new stuff in it.

Peter

--      Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Status on Jan Wieck