Java

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема Java
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
This question was sent to me, and i'm wondering if it's viable
or if anyone else has any interest in it ?

Have you any plans to make possible writing simple functions/stored
procedures in Java to extend PostgreSQL ?

Now my question related to this, if i understand correctly
this would mean we would need the java runtime thingy in Postgres
and would seriously wreck our speed . Right ?

Ciao, and thanks.

jeff

Jeff MacDonaldjeff@hub.org    webpage: http://hub.org/~jeffjeff@pgsql.com    irc: bignose on EFnet