Re: [GENERAL] CVS Import/Export

От Bruce Tong
Тема Re: [GENERAL] CVS Import/Export
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> There is a COPY command that you can use...there is a man page for it,
> sorry, don't use it myself, so dont know the syntax.

Ahh, COPY. All I really needed was the pointer. I remember skimming
that one and concluding it wasn't what I wanted. I must have skimmed
too fast as I was certain it wouldn't be in SQL since nothing turned up in
my seach of "The Practical SQL Handbook" index.

Thanks to all for the examples.

--

Bruce Tong                 |  Got me an office; I'm there late at night.
Systems Programmer         |  Just send me e-mail, maybe I'll write.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] CVS Import/Export
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] CVS Import/Export