Re: [HACKERS] COPYz

От Marc Howard Zuckman
Тема Re: [HACKERS] COPYz
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Theo Kramer wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've been doing some big imports using COPY. Problem I have is COPY
> aborting if a field could not be parsed. What's the feeling about
> changing the behaviour so it does not abort, yet writes the offending line
> number to the error log and continues with the next line?

My feeling is that the suggested enhancement would save me
hours of work.

Marc Zuckman
marc@fallon.classyad.com

________________________________
_     Visit The Home and Condo MarketPlace              _
_          http://www.ClassyAd.com                  _
_  FREE basic property listings/advertisements and searches.  _
_  Try our premium, yet inexpensive services for a real          _
_   selling or buying edge!                      _

От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: behavior of setlocale under FreeBSD 3.1
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] COPY