Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:
>   >    If this is what you want to do, let me know, and I will not try
>   >and generate a pgsql alpha deb myself (as Oliver asked in his email). This
>   >will save me time and allow me to move on to actually processing the alpha
>   >patches for the 6.6 pgsql tree.
>
> Sorry Ryan; I had not meant that _you_ should be generating the Debian
> package! I was just documenting the process.

    After reading other people's responses to your email, I figured
that out. But the email was addressed to me, and only CCed to others,
so it was a bit confusing at first. :) If I can be of any help though
in gettting the alpha Pgsql deps made, (testing out debs, etc...), feel
free to ask.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |