Re: Stable vs Current (Was: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha)

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: Stable vs Current (Was: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:
>
> >     Sounds good... Only the alpha fixes don't fall under the heading
> > of "*easily* fixed in -stable", so they ought to stay out of there for
> > now.
>
> If there are even pieces of the alpha patches that can be applied to the
> central repository, please submit them for inclusion...#ifdef __alpha__
> works quite well :)  Reducing the size of the patch for each release is
> always a good thing...

    That is what I plan to do in the coming months as I review the
alpha patches chagne by change. And yes, #ifdefs are always good to use!
:)

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |