HJ* and pg_psort* files in database directory

От Doo Suk Yang
Тема HJ* and pg_psort* files in database directory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello...

I found those files in my database directory. Those won't disappear after
vacuum different from expected.
What's the role of those?
And essential ones are those?, that is if I delete them, there will be
problem?

Science is the game we play with God to find out what his rules are.
Doo Suk Yang
Research Scientist                              Voice: 82-42-866-2222
LG Chemical Ltd. Research Park
Biotech Research Institute I                    FAX:   82-42-861-2566
A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.
(Proverbs 18:2)