Re: 7.2 Beta2 bug report

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Re: 7.2 Beta2 bug report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Kevin Jacobs wrote:

> The parser seems to have changed from 7.1.3->7.2B2 in a bad way:
>
>   test=# create table test(timestamp timestamp);
>   ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "timestamp"

I believe timestamp is now a reserved word. To name a column timestamp
you must double-quote it - during creation and anytime you want to use
it later - as in a query etc.

Cheers,
Rod
--                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory
                                                      Zetetic Institute
     "David's Sling"                                                        Marc Stiegler