Re: Problems when dumping a database

От Tressens Lionel
Тема Re: Problems when dumping a database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le 22.02.01 à 22:23, "Tom Lane" écrivait :

)> SELECT oid FROM pg_database WHERE datname = 'template1'
)
)> But this SELECT returns two tuples ! I have two identical tuples in
)> pg_database for template1.
)> Perhaps deleting one will help me, but which one (equal ?).
)
)This is definitely uncool, but I'm not sure if it's related to the
)pg_dump problem or not.  You could try deleting the one of larger OID
)(the correct OID for template1 is about 17000 depending on what version
)you're running) and then do a pg_database vacuum.

Thanks Tom, it worked.
I had these tuples :
template1=> select oid from pg_database where datname = 'template1';
   oid
------
 17120
459008
(2 rows)

I deleted the second one and it works now...

Thanks again.

Lionel