Re: Trouble With JDBC

От Bob Kline
Тема Re: Trouble With JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I'm not saying I doubt what you're telling me about how you're trying to
run the program, but you might want to try again.  Watch this:

$ javac sample.java
$ java sample
Enter a state code:  VA
Virginia
$ java sample.java
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sample/java

Look familiar?

Good luck,
Bob

--