Re: Re: Beta2 ... ?

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Re: Re: Beta2 ... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Lamar Owen wrote:

> Ok, consider my mind changed. :-).  My only concerns were, due to some
> feedback I have gotten, is that people would treat the RPM release as
> _productions_ rather than beta -- but maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you!

But like Tom says - a beta in the name - should do it (and will for me).

Lamar,

Is it possible to put some variables in the spec file so I can turn off
compiling the python and tcl portions.  Of course I seem to remember a
thread to a similar effect floating through but can't remember what the
outcome was.

TIA,
Rod