Re: duplicate key ? (fwd)

От Sungchul Park
Тема Re: duplicate key ? (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you. Mr. Tom lane.

> One possible environment issue: what LOCALE are you running the
> postmaster in?  (Check environment variables used when postmaster
> is started for LOCALE or LC_xxx variables.)

You are right. it was because of LOCALE. I upgraded a locale package to newer
one and it solved my problem.

Thanks again.

Park, Sungchul / mailto:scpark@gen128.com
gen128, inc. - The internet company powered by open source.
http://www.gen128.com / Voice : +82-2-3017-0128 / Fax : +82-2-3017-1128
238-9 poi kangnam, #601 poongjoen bldg., Seoul 135-250, Republic of Korea