Re: SQLException from Postgres JDBC

От Michael Stephenson
Тема Re: SQLException from Postgres JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Hi, everybody! I've got a problem with Postgres JDBC driver and
> perhaps somebody could help me. I'm using JDK 1.2.2, JSK 2.0,
> PostgreSQL 7.0.2 and Apache JServ 1.1.2 and my servlets throw a
> SQLException when I try to perform a INSERT or DELETE operation...
>
> In fact, the operations are done but they don't return any results so
> a exception is catch by the servlet.

Just guessing because your description is so vague..

If you use executeQuery instead of executeUpdate you'll get the exception
postgresql.stat.noresult, which seems to be fit with what you're
describing.

Michael Stephenson

Сообщение: Re: SQLException from Postgres JDBC
Сообщение: RE: SQLException from Postgres JDBC