Re:

От Jesus Aneiros
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well, did you do a -ls -la /tmp ? The socket file is hidden.

You could try /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql status

to see is there any postmaster still running or ps ax | grep postm

Or simply /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql stop

And tell your sysadmin the last one is the correct way of shutting down
postgresql.

Jesus.