Re: Re: psotgresql history function

От bmccoy@chapelperilous.net
Тема Re: Re: psotgresql history function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Merlijn van der Mee wrote:

> I had that same problem on Solaris, Irix and HP-unix.
>
> It seems that Linux is the only platform that has a nice history
> in psql.

No, you need to get the GNU readline library to get that functionality.
Then you'll have to rebuild Postgres (the configure script should properly
detect whether or not readline is available).

Brett W. McCoy
                                         http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
Consider well the proportions of things.  It is better to be a young June-bug
than an old bird of paradise.