Re: [HACKERS] ONLY

От Taral
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ONLY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Don Baccus wrote:

> While all language standards have some bugs of this sort, the SQL standard
> seems to be full of them.

*sigh* I hate it when people do this. YOU try writing a standard with that
much information such that nobody will come back to you and say "you left
such-and-such undefined". It's _very_ hard and requires a lot of
definitions. I'll admit, however, that section summaries would be nice --
I had to wade through way too much stuff to find out what MATCH FULL
meant exactly.

Taral

Сообщение: Re: fsync alternatives (was: Re: [HACKERS] TODO item)
Сообщение: Re: fsync alternatives (was: Re: [HACKERS] TODO item)