Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc

От Peter Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 EDEden@magellanhealth.com wrote:

> I compiled the example imageview and need to hit init_db twice to get
> it to create the table.  I also made my own program to create a table
> thru one button and drop the same table thru another button, and it
> does the same thing. I need to press the button twice to get it to
> add or drop the table. Like it's not doing the commit?

Hmmm, it should be. I was planning (if I had time) of rewriting the
examples other than ImageViewer. I've added it to my list of things to fix
in 7.0

Peter

--      Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf

От: EDEden@magellanhealth.com
Сообщение: jdbc need to create table twice