building Pg with postgresql on remote box

От Hai_Phat
Тема building Pg with postgresql on remote box
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi, Postgres newbie.

My network has Postgresql-6.5.1 installed and running on a slackware box
and apache running on a sparc box running OpenBSD. I need to compile Pg on
the sparc box- how do I tell Makefile.PL that POSTGRES_HOME is not on the
local machine, but on the linux box?

I searched your faq and found nothing there for this one (it's probably
there... lack of sleep makes you dumb!)

Thanks for any help!

doug

reply to dshawhan at nyx dot net! Thanks!