Blob BUG Since 6.4.2

От Nicolas Prochazka
Тема Blob BUG Since 6.4.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I update my postgresql 6.3.x to 6.4.2 this day and surprise, the java
program that I use to use Blob don't match.
When I try to create a new blob, the postmaster tell me that's an error
occur and that I must to reconnect (it kill my psql application )
So I dowmgrad my postgresql, isn't normal ? (it seems the same with
postgresql.snapshot )

Thanks a lot for your help
Nicols Prochazka

Nicolas PROCHAZKA
mailto:nicolas@info.unicaen.fr
http://maxibus.info.unicaen.fr/~prochazka

"Si y'avait que des objecteurs de conscience sur terre,Pour sur, y'aurait moins d'militaires"