arrays in PostgreSQL

От Kovacs Zoltan Sandor
Тема arrays in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Is it possible to return an array from a plpgsql function??
AICR, it is impossible. In addition, it's not suggested using arrays at
all: the array based logic is foreign from SQL solutions. In fact
PostgreSQL doesn't have a good array support. My friend who built our
logic data model, said that the pg_group table is a bad idea in
PostgreSQL, he would have created a new table to store relations between
groups and users. I don't think it can be modified after such a long time.

Regards, Zoltan

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Roberto Mello
Сообщение: Re: postgres
От: Kovacs Zoltan Sandor
Сообщение: to_char() causes backend to close connection