Re: pg_dump + function/table hierarchy

От Kovacs Zoltan Sandor
Тема Re: pg_dump + function/table hierarchy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This is fixed in the next version as well as an experimental version for
> 7.0.2 found at:
>
>     ftp://ftp.rhyme.com.au/pub/postgresql/pg_dump/blobs/
>
> The solution (as suggested by Tom Lane) was to sort the items by OID before
> dumping them. This is not a perfect solution, but it will cover 95% of cases.
I tried this new pg_dump. It worked for me very well. But, for a
database with 10000 rows it wasn't too fast dumping out (twice slower than
the original one) and restoring it was three times slower.

Thanks again, Zoltan

От: hstenger@adinet.com.uy
Сообщение: Re: Now PostgreSQL recovers from errors within trns
От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: Now PostgreSQL recovers from errors within trns