Re: pgsql for win

От Thomas Good
Тема Re: pgsql for win
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 19 May 2000, Ned Lilly wrote:

> > Nikolay,
> >
> > My friend Ingo (cc'd here) is hard at work on this right now.
> > Maybe a collaboration?  I'd really like to see this happen too.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Tom
>
> Tom, are you referring to a Cygwin binary, or a native NT port?

Ned - Ingo is trying to convince pg to run on a w98 box using cygwin.
He is talented and may convince windows to cooperate (either by surgery
or sleight of hand, dunno which.)

Cheers,
Tom
               North Richmond Community Mental Health Center
Thomas Good, MIS Coordinator                tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                                        Phone: 718-354-5528
                                                        Fax:   718-354-5056
 North Richmond Systems       PostgreSQL                 s l a c k w a r e
   Are Powered By:              RDBMS                   |---------- linux