Re: Is 7.0 ready? -> DBD as well???

От Thomas Good
Тема Re: Is 7.0 ready? -> DBD as well???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Stephan Richter wrote:

> >I can see in ftp.postgresql.org/pub, the file  postgresql-7.0RC1.tar.gz.
> >
> >What ORC1 stands for? Is it the non-beta version?
>
> Version 7.0 Release Candidate 1. Yes, this means if no bugs are found, it
> will be 7.0. I saw this version already early last week, even though it was
> not announced in the News section. I currently running 7.0RC1 on a
> production system and I have no problems so far. (Lucky me! :) )
>
> Regards,
> Stephan

Stephan,

Do you know if Edmund (Mergl) has written a DBD driver for Pg7 yet?

Cheers,
Tom

               North Richmond Community Mental Health Center
Thomas Good, MIS Coordinator                tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                                        Phone: 718-354-5528
                                                        Fax:   718-354-5056
 North Richmond Systems       PostgreSQL                 s l a c k w a r e
   Are Powered By:              RDBMS                   |---------- linux