Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] database access authentication: crypted passwords

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] database access authentication: crypted passwords
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Gene Sokolov wrote:
> >    For the first question, I remember hackers had decided not to implement
> > it - it is more important to send crypted passwords over the wires, right?
>
> No. You can do both. That decision was based on incomplete knowledge.
  Aha, I haven't followd that thread carefully. Well, how I can do one
thing or another?

> Gene Sokolov.

Oleg.
----    Oleg Broytmann     http://members.xoom.com/phd2/     phd2@earthling.net          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.

От: "G. Anthony Reina"
Сообщение: Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?