README.locale patch 2

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема README.locale patch 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello!
  Oliver pointed that my English was not good enough and suggested ways to
improve my docs. Below is a minor patch for doc/README.locale (the patch
should be applied after the patch I've sent yesterday).

*** README.locale.orig    Wed Jul 21 13:42:28 1999
--- README.locale    Thu Jul 22 12:27:42 1999
***************
*** 2,10 **** 1999 Jul 21 ===========
!    Josef Balatka, <balatka@email.cz> asked no to remove RECODE and sent me Czech ISO-8859-2 -> WIN-1250 translation
table.
!    RECODE is no more Cyrillic RECODE and will stay in PostgreSQL.     He also created some bits of documentation,
mostlyconcerning RECODE - see README.Charsets.

--- 2,10 ---- 1999 Jul 21 ===========
!    Josef Balatka, <balatka@email.cz> asked not to remove RECODE and sent me Czech ISO-8859-2 -> WIN-1250 translation
table.
!    RECODE now is more than just Cyrillic RECODE and will stay in PostgreSQL.     He also created some bits of
documentation,mostly concerning RECODE - see README.Charsets.

Oleg.
----    Oleg Broytmann     http://members.xoom.com/phd2/     phd2@earthling.net          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.