Query

От B. Prashanth
Тема Query
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name        :    B. Prashanth
Your email address    :    prashanth@ooty.tenet.res.in

System Configuration
---------------------
  Architecture (example: Intel Pentium)      : Cyrix MII @233

  Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF)     : Linux 2.2.5-15

  PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-6.3.2)  :   PostgreSQL-6.3.2

  Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.7.2)        : -----------------

My problem
Bear with me for posting a query in the bugs session.  Your 'pgsql-questions'
address seems to have some problems which forced me to enter a query here !
My query is :
   Is there any SQL extension to import an ASCII file into a postgres
database (like 'LOAD DATA INFILE' in MySQL).
If yes please send me the syntax.

Thank You