Re: [GENERAL] accessing PostgreSQL DB via PERL

От Brett W. McCoy
Тема Re: [GENERAL] accessing PostgreSQL DB via PERL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 7 May 1999, Kristopher Yates wrote:

> I have a tab delimited database that I need to convert to PSQL and I want
> to do it via PERL.  A guy here where I am said to use the Perl PSQL API
> but I don't know what he is talking about and having a heck of a time
> finding info on the web about this.  If someone can point me in the right
> direction, it would be **GREATLY** appreciated.

It's the Pg.pm module that gets installed with PostgreSQL if you choose to
install it during the configure phase.  It's not that different at all
form the php3 programming interface.  In fact, I've built browsers
application with a mix of both php3 and perl manipulating a PostgreSQl
database.

Brett W. McCoy
                                        http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy/
Many people write memos to tell you they have nothing to say.