Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC driver for Linux RedHat 5.1

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC driver for Linux RedHat 5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Atika wrote:

> HI!
> As a part of my final year project I need to access a posgresql(version
> 6.3.2) database from a java application. I have tried to find a
> postgresql odbc driver that i can use but foe Linux as all i have found so
> far( on the insightdist.com/psqlodbc page )seems to be for Windows.
> Also, do i need anything else, I am using jdk117_v1a and I am under the
> impression that jdbc is included.

There's been a type 4 JDBC driver supplied with PostgreSQL since 6.2. With
redhat, they seem to be in the postgresq developer rpm.

Also, I've got an archive of various version so the jdbc driver on my web
site, http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/

PS: I've got some problems with my web site at the moment. If you can't
find it, I can email you a jar file.

Peter

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk