Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC throws with error code 0

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC throws with error code 0
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Glenn Holmer wrote:

[snip]

> I get a nice list of skid numbers.  The attached file, however,
> when compiled, produces the following output:

>   connecting to jdbc:postgresql://miranda:5432/factory...
>   executeQuery...
>   Unknown Response Type:
>   return code is: 0
>
> This is making me very confused.  Why does it throw if the
> return code is 0?  Can anybody shed some light on this?

This return code is part of the network protocol. It's throwing because
the driver wasn't expecting a packet of type '0'.

Are you using the driver from 6.3, or a later one?

Peter

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk