Problem with create user in latest CVS

От Peter T Mount
Тема Problem with create user in latest CVS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
While debugging the JDBC driver I've come across this:

template1=> create user test with password temppass;
ERROR:  Bad abstime external representation ''
*ABORT STATE*
template1=> create user test with password temppass valid until '2000 dec
31';
NOTICE:  (transaction aborted): all queries ignored until end of transaction block
template1=> end;
END
template1=> create user test with password temppass valid until '2000 dec
31';
CREATE USER

You'll notice that I had to define a valid until date to get it working,
and that when the error occured, I had to end a transaction, even though
one didn't exist before create user was called.

--       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf