Re: [HACKERS] Last call?

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Last call?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> I still need reports on:
>
> > _  linux 2.0.x Alpha
    I have gotten it to compile successfully again (fixes to our old
friend S_LOCK) and I should have a patch out in a few days (big test {at
college} on Wedesday, so it will later in the week). Most of the
regression tests are working, except the datetime ones (no, sorry, can't
blame daylight savings this time, that is unless the year is all of a
sudden 2136. :( ). I doubt I will have that working by Nov 2, as I have
been trying for a few months with out success to find these bugs. I will
post the patch and more detail on the datetime problems by the end of this
week to the pgsql-{ports,hacker,patch} mailing lists. TTYAL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |