Few simple questions

От Brian
Тема Few simple questions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
1. Is their a way to "search and replace" information in a field?

Say I have a field, and its called "desc" and in it it has:

"The red car"

can I make that say "The blue car"? Or do I have to update the entire
field?

2. Can I add to a field, or does the entire field have to be updated?
Once again, field name "desc" data is "The red car", can I make it say
"The red car with blue lights"? Or do I have to update the entire field.

Brian

Brian Feeny (BF304)   | ShreveNet Inc. - Premium Internet Service Provider
Network Administrator | Shreveport, Louisiana - http://www.shreve.net/
signal@shreve.net     | Web Hosting, Virtual Domains, Storefronts,
(318)222-2NET x 109   | Database/Web Integration, 56k, ISDN, T1

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Limit on multi-field indexes?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Limit on multi-field indexes?