Re: [GENERAL] Admin / client tools for Win32?

От Howie
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Admin / client tools for Win32?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Matthew Brown wrote:

> I have a web hosting client who wants SQL support, and is very used to
> using MSAccess with MS SQL Server with all the integration they have.
>
> Can anyone point me to good GUI Win32 tools for manipulating Postgres?
> Mostly what would be needed are database diagramming tools, etc., but
> admin tools would be great, too.

cant you use MS-Access with the pgsql odbc driver?  i could've sworn a
coworker was doing something similar, but i dont run MS products or
operating system(s).

> [SNIP]

---
Howie <caffeine@toodarkpark.org>   URL: http://www.toodarkpark.org
"I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.
 All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in."