Re: [NOVICE] next steps

От Thomas Good
Тема Re: [NOVICE] next steps
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Carsten Huettl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have set up a postgres installation on a freeBSD box and am now
> ready to take the next steps.
>
> Where can I find some Webpages with postgres applications or
> sample.

Hallo,

You can have a look at http://www.simtax.ca/acc where you can download
a working accounting program written by a friend of mine (aus Bayern).
The docs are lacking (my fault, actually) but we are working on it.
I'd be happy to try and help.  BTW, I recently switched from coding
(into Perl scripts) all the HTML stuff by hand to using Lincoln Stein's
CGI.pm module and my scripts are now concise and easier to read.  I can
forward some if you like.

Good luck,
Tom

> How do I create a "user front end"/data input mask/menu system?
> Can anyone point me to a webside to learn more about postgres
> (tutorial)?
>
> Learning lessons?
>
> TIA
> C.
>

> --
> Carsten Huettl - <http://www.ahorn-Net.de>
> pgp-key on request

------- North Richmond Community Mental Health Center -------

Thomas Good                                   MIS Coordinator
Vital Signs:                  tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                          Phone: 718-354-5528
                                          Fax:   718-354-5056

/* Member: Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility */