Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...

От Thomas Good
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I like the ballcap, believe I'll order one...

BTW, Scrappy - I expect I have one cd remaining on my sub.
Are you planning on burning any copies of 6.5.1 for the sub
recipients?

Thanks,
Tom

Still hoping to see that pachyderm on the cover of an O'Reilly
book someday...

------- North Richmond Community Mental Health Center -------

Thomas Good                                   MIS Coordinator
Vital Signs:                  tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                          Phone: 718-354-5528
                                          Fax:   718-354-5056

/* Member: Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility */