Re: [GENERAL] Foreign Keys in PostgreSQL

От Howie
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Foreign Keys in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, [iso-8859-1] Sime� wrote:

> El dia  16-Jul-99 en Howie va escriure :
> > refit is, for now, the way postgres handles foreign keys.  two functions
> > are involved, check_foreign_key() and check_primary_key().
>
> Hello Howie, thanks for your help.I have a problem I don't Have any refi*.c.
> Where I can find it ?. Thanks again

should be in pgsql_src_root/contrib/spi/.  im not sure if it comes with
non-source distributions ( yet another reason to get source tarballs and
not rely on package management ).

---
Howie <caffeine@toodarkpark.org>   URL: http://www.toodarkpark.org
"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."