Re: [SQL] calculating percentages

От Thomas Good
Тема Re: [SQL] calculating percentages
Дата
Re: [SQL] calculating percentages  ("D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain <darcy@druid.net>)
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

> Thomas Good <tomg@admin.nrnet.org> writes:
> > How does one do this:   SELECT (current_value/target) * 100;
> > in postgres?

> Pretty much just like that.  What problem are you having?
>
>             regards, tom lane

The divison rtns 0, which multiplied by 100, rtns 0.
It's neat.  But not quite the dramatic proof (of the efficacy
of our treatment) that my superiors are looking for!

------- North Richmond Community Mental Health Center -------

Thomas Good                                   MIS Coordinator
Vital Signs:                  tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org                                         Phone:
718-354-5528                                          Fax:   718-354-5056

/* Member: Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility */

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] calculating percentages
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] calculating percentages