Re: [INTERFACES] crypt error

От Philippe Chaintreuil
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] crypt error
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, Ahmad Munif wrote:
> i've already compiled postgresql 6.5.
> i'd a problem when i run pgaccess.
> always appeared error messages :
>
> " Error in startup script : couldn't load
>   file "libpgtcl.so"; /usr/local/pgsql/libpgtcl.so :
>  undefined symbol :crypt "
>
> how to fix it ?
Make sure you link to the crypt library too.  For instance, I use
g++, and to compile the Postgres program I'm working on, the command line
is:
    g++ test.cpp -o test.cgi -lpq -lpq++ -lcrypt
Where test.cpp is my source file, test.cgi is the executable I
want, and -lpq, -lpq++ and -lcrypt are the Postgres libraries I need for
Postgres to work right.  If this doesn't clear it up enough, write back.
  -- Philippe Chaintreuil     peep@thefront.com