Re: [PORTS] Anyone working on linux Alpha?

От Christopher C Chimelis
Тема Re: [PORTS] Anyone working on linux Alpha?
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have just removed optimization on linux/alpha for this reason.  Can I
> use -O optimization on this platform instead of -O2?

I'll test this and find out.  In most cases with egcs, -O or -O0 is
sufficient, but it's unknown in this situation.

I'll get back to you in less than an hour as to whether or not -O will
work.  I agree that any optimisation would be better than none.

Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] Anyone working on linux Alpha?
Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] Anyone working on linux Alpha?