Permission to create Postgres Views

От Benjamin Gonay
Тема Permission to create Postgres Views
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Not yet received anything, so, i repost my question...

I'm sure this is a small small question... :-)

Thanks in advance to the lightman :-)

A+

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 leungcwt@helios.aston.ac.uk wrote:

> Dear Benjamin,
>
> I have recently noticed your posting on the postgres newsgroup.
>
> At present, I am a student in England trying to write a database using postgres.
> I am experiencing exactly the same error that you describe in your posting; (ie)  pg_rewrite: Permission denied error
whentrying to create a view.

> Did you ever solve this problem? If so, I'd be most grateful if you could let me know how :)
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Timothy Leung
> Aston University.

Cybersalutations.
Benjamin Gonay
_/        Email internet : Benjamin.Gonay@ltlg1.is.belgacom.be           _/
_/  ~~ Soyons realistes, exigeons l'impossible.    (E. Che Guevara)  ~~  _/
_/  linux forever...Linux Forever...LINUX Forever...LINUX FOREVER !!!!!  _/