ANNOUNCEMENT...SQL-Ledger 0.1.1

От Thomas Good
Тема ANNOUNCEMENT...SQL-Ledger 0.1.1
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi all,

I am working on a project called SQL-Ledger.  We are a spin off of the
now defunct FreeMoney project.  Anyone interested may have a look (and
grab our initial release) at:

http://www.simtax.ca/acc

This is an accounting package for apache-perl(Pg)-postgresql.
We are using libpq at the moment but plan to migrate to dbi soon.
Anyone wishing to contribute is welcome!

Cheers,
Tom
----
         North Richmond Community Mental Health Center

         Thomas Good   Information Systems Coordinator
         E-Mail:       tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
         Phone:        718-354-5528
         Fax:          718-354-5056

                 Empowered by PostgreSQL 6.3.2