Re: [GENERAL] vacuum problems

От Sebestyen Zoltan
Тема Re: [GENERAL] vacuum problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I had the same problem. First I had to dump and recover and all was
> vacuum
> in all tables again and all was OK.
I did what you told me and it helped... I experienced the same.

> I have no idea what was going on...
Neither I :)
It's still a bit messy because all the output of the app is logged and the
operators (not that trained ones) will complain to me about it :(

Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli@netvisor.hu>    I'm believing that the Holy Spirit is
                    gonna allow the hand, and the foot, and
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR            the mouth, just to begin to speak, and
                                        to minister, and to heal coordinated by
                    the head.

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

           -- Waiting for FreeBSD 3.1, not Godot --

От: "Giovanni Floridia"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] vacuum problems
От: "Ricardo J.C.Coelho"
Сообщение: Postmaster memory problem